Founder profile – Meet Emanuel Hoch
Emanuel Hoch is the founder, CEO and CTO-CPO at Compado, a Tech Platform for Contextual Advertising and Content Monetization, that connects Value-Driven Brands with shoppers.
Every day, Compado matches hundreds of thousands of shoppers with fitting brands by delivering contextual advertising on owned and syndicated media sites.
Compado operates a publisher network for contextual advertising, partnering with the world’s leading publishers to drive audience development, engagement and monetization.
Emanuel founded Compado in 2016 in Berlin, Germany, together with Andreas Hoogendijk, and developed Compado into a global fully-remote tech company since. As Compado’s Chief Executive Officer, and CTO-CPO, Emanuel oversees Compado’s technologies and infrastructure, as well as Compado’s publisher cooperations and the company’s business model diversification.
As a serial entrepreneur, Emanuel successfully led and exited various start-ups.
Emanuel holds a Master in Media Management and used to guest lecture at Macromedia University.
Emanuel in the Media
- Emanuel on Werben & Verkaufen (on 2024’s ban of third- party cookies)
- Emanuel on TrendReport (Interview)
- Emanuel on the NextLevel Podcast (Interview)
- Emanuel on Marketing Börse
- Interview with Emanuel on Compado’s Engineering Blog
- Emanuel on Marke41
- Emanuel on Deutsche Startups
- Emanuel explains Rank AI on Compado’s Engineering Blog